For 25 years The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education magazine has been a top news source, delivering nationwide coverage of multicultural accomplishments and challenges in college classrooms. Now we have expanded our outreach to early education with our new magazine OutlooK-12 Magazine.
Continuing in the tradition of The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education magazine, OutlooK-12 Magazine focuses on news, innovations and the latest trends that are impacting students from kindergarten through high school – all while maintaining a unique Hispanic perspective.
In addition, OutlooK-12 Magazine features commentary on early education as well as regular columns such as:
- Honor Roll -- Features about celebrities, public figures and organizations who are making contributions to Hispanics and/or the world of education
- Teacher's Lounge -- Studies that explore the latest trends in academia and how they are impacting both educators and students
- Language Arts -- Tips from teachers for teachers on classroom management, engaging lesson plans, disciplinary problems and much more
- School Newspaper -- Scoops from across the country related to academic news, innovations and advancements
- Role Model -- Stories of teachers who overcome obstacles or go the extra mile to help their students
- Lesson Plans -- First-hand accounts from educations about traditional and innovative approaches to learning
- Principal's Office -- Articles related to school management including staffing, disciplinary action and maintaining morale
- School Library -- Reviews of the latest top book titles for children, preteens and teenagers from publishers large or small, independent
- Report Card -- Statistical data translated into real world predictions, regarding the near future of education
- Star Pupils -- Special column where students’ writing, artwork and photos of their science projects are featured
- BookMarks -- Retrospective past articles that offer relevant insight and perspective on modern news and trends in education
- Making the Grade -- A special column where our readers can write to us with personal and professional questions and get perspective and insights from our resident award-winning education veteran
- Scholarships -- Articles related to financial aid and scholarship opportunities specifically but not exclusively available to high school students
- High School Matters -- Articles exploring the significance and impact of the entire high school experience
- Extra Credit -- Special bilingual articles translated into both English and Spanish
- The Art Department -- Articles dedicated not only to art in its many forms but also on the arts' reflection of and impact on cultures
Nurse's Office -- Health and nutrition-related stories directly impacting the world of education
This monthly publication is available online as well as through a free app on Google Play and the App Store. For further information, contact us at (201) 587-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hispanic OutlooK-12 Magazine Inc.